Before I give you the link for your chapter, I want to show you what my girls and I made today:
Yep – homemade Naans! They were yummy. First time making them so it took a switch out of pans to get the right temp and all – but we got the method down. The best part about Naans? They can be misshaped!
So I have the next chapter hot off the press so I don’t have much of a buffer. I may NOT post next weekend since I usually prefer to have more time before I post something I’ve written. I like to mull the content over.
And – your chapter!
and – FYI – a reader, Heather, asked if I was a nursery rhyme or Bladerunner fan – in reference to the title chapter for 23 (Home again, home again, jiggity jig). Honestly, I didn’t know where I’d heard it til she mentioned it –
Here’s the full nursery rhyme:
- To market, to market, to buy a fat pig,
- Home again, home again, jiggety-jig.
- To market, to market, to buy a fat hog,
- Home again, home again, jiggety-jog.
- To market, to market, to buy a plum bun,
- Home again, home again, market is done
- So there you have it, a chapter and an important lesson in one post! Though I’m not sure why you would go to the market three times? Why not get everything at once?